Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A Spoon and a "Cut-It"
I know that by the title of this post, you must be confused. Well, here's the story. Last night while I was cooking dinner, Ashley was busy setting the table. And by setting the table, I mean taking out ALL of her plastic utensils out of "her" drawer and setting them in a pile on the dining room table. She was asking me which one I wanted "Mommy, do you want the blue spoon or the pink spoon?" I said blue. Then she said, "I got a blue cut-it too!" I looked up and saw that she was holding a blue plastic kids knife (don't worry, it is meant for little kids - very dull). I realized that she was calling the knife a "cut-it". I guess she associates it when we say "Ashley, let me cut-it up for you." This kid cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment