DISCLAIMER: if you get grossed out by the discussion of poo, please do not read further.
I forgot to mention on my previous blog “Bodily Functions” that when we walked out to see the dog poo all over the floor, Ashley exclaimed, “This is INCONCEIVABLE!” Inconceivable? She must have picked that word up from her Little Einsteins show somewhere, but sheesh, to know when and where to use the word in a sentence is just beyond me! She cracks me up!
Also, Ashley has been really examining her poop lately after she “delivers” it into the potty. She was so used to seeing it all smooshed in her diaper, that when she saw what it REALLY looked like, she turned around and said, “Wow! My poop looks like a snake!” Or she turns around and says (if it’s small) “Aww, it’s such a little guy, it’s so cute!” Poop and cute don’t really go in the same sentence, but okay, we’ll let her be proud of her productions for now. She sometimes is so proud of herself, that she will let out a very loud, “Ta Da!!” with her arms outstretched.
Yep, ‘tis the life o’Remmerts! (but I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world!) :o)
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! I absolutely love your Poop blogs. Poop blogs are a must...from now on. I had to read the whole thing out loud to Drew. She is a riot!!!!
ReplyDeletehaha, so glad you enjoyed it!! :o)
ReplyDelete