Friday, December 4, 2009

22 Weeks Pregnant with Corey Michael


I haven't taken pictures of my belly since I was 16 weeks.  These are some pics I took of myself.  I will have Paul take some of me when I reach 24 weeks (the 6 month mark).

I am starting to feel like a whale now; however, it's nice to actually look pregnant though, so I am not completely complaining.  I hate it when you feel terrible but don't look pregnant. Or you start gaining weight but don't look pregnant, but just as if you had too much to eat or gained a few pounds. But with that said, I still feel fairly large.

I have been feeling Corey move around more and more lately.  I feel like his personality is so much different than Ashley's already.  He doesn't jolt from side to side in the womb like she did, but instead, he feels like he just rolls over or squirms around a little. I don't know....we'll see, only time will tell.

Ashley has really been talking a lot about Corey.  She tells me that she loves him, and she talks to my belly all the time.  She loves to give my stomach "rasberries" and afterwards says how much "Corey likes that!"  She rubs my belly so gently and says, "Hi little guy, how are you doing Corey?"  It's so sweet.  He responds to her voice too! He always give me a kick after she talks to him.  Ashley thinks it's hysterical!  I am so excited to see Ashley as a big sister.  I really hope that they are close siblings.  That will be a dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment