Monday, January 25, 2010

Citrus Craving


Bring on the citrus!  That's all I gotta say.  I can't remember having any cravings while pregnant with Ashley, but boy, this little guy gets me on the craving train BIG TIME!  I remember thinking that it was a load of you-know-what when women said that they had cravings while pregnant.  I thought it was just an excuse to eat more!  Well, I have to say now that I TOTALLY understand.  My cravings change a lot, but my most consistent one has been CITRUS!  I LOVE CITRUS!  I have to need to constantly have an orange, drink orange juice, eat grapefruit, make lemonade, have citrus flavored ice pops, add lemons to my dinner recipes - I just can't get enough! I even have citrus hand lotion and I prefer fruit flavored gum over mint because it makes me feel good!  Aghhhh, it's crazy! 

1 comment:

  1. uh oh......I hope that when i'm pregnant I do not crave citrus...it gives me nasty ugly raunchy canker sores!!!

    ReplyDelete