On St. Patrick's Day when I got home from work, I walked in the house with Ashley saying, "Mommy! Mommy! Daddy and I have a surprise for you!" I walked in the kitchen and there was a box from Hallmark, and inside was this lovely ceramic plaque with the phrase, "Life is Good...with you in it." It really made my day since I have been feeling so bad about my mood swings and just prego blahh, so the tears started coming. It was so sweet of Paul to go out and pick that with Ashley. It made me feel so special. Right now I have it sitting on my desk at work. I smile every time I look at it.
After some take out Chinese for dinner (since I was way too exhausted to cook), I thought it would be fun for Ashley to paint my belly. She thought that was the COOLEST idea, and she had a ball. We videotaped the whole painting experience. It was neat that she picked a lot of green, especially since it was St. Patrick's Day. She kept saying, "Corey LOVES green!" The paint was washable so Mommy was happy! :)
My belly is pretty huge, huh? This is at 37 weeks pregnant.
She was kissing Corey here. Awww....
I wrote in one of my previous posts about us going to Toys R Us for the Barbie event. Here are some photos from that afternoon. I have the video from our Chuck E Cheese visit last Friday, but was having issues posting it to Photobucket. I will try and get that posted soon. Enjoy!
Coloring her Barbie picture.
Mommy and Ashley (can you tell by the bags under my eyes that I haven't been sleeping?) :)
Proud of her new Beach Barbie
I think Paul was just as excited about the Barbie! (he was wearing the fashion necklace they gave out)
What a Dad!







I enjoyed my time with you guys the other night. Sarah, I swear you are glowing...you look tan and your lips look so red...you look great! I can't believe how big Ashley is getting and mature. So happy for your family:)
ReplyDelete