Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day (weekend)


Paul has two kids this Father's Day! We started the weekend with a stop at Costco to get him his gift - a blu ray DVD player!  He was thrilled and it really is incredible.  We went to see the new Toy Story 3 movie on Saturday and it was absolutely fantastic.  We took Corey too, so technically it was his first movie and he was so good!  Please go see it if you have the chance.  Then we went to an Italian restaurant, Scuzzi's, for dinner. It was super yummy. We never went there before, but we plan on going back again because we were so impressed with the food. On Sunday, we got together with his family for lunch at Gourmet Burger Grill (GBG) and then went to a nearby farmers market where I scored some fabulous zucchini and cherry tomatoes.  It was a very relaxing and wonderful family weekend. I am so blessed with such an amazing husband and father to our children.  I definitely missed my Dad, but I am looking forward to spending time with him while I am home visiting very very soon!  Here are some pics from lunch at GBG. I realized after I took these photos that I never got one with Paul and the kids on Father's Day.  :( Sorry honey!

Papaw with the us gals (Camille, Me, and Aunt Cheryl)

Paul's Dad and Mom with little Vincent

Rob with Claire and Gina

I missed you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment