Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zing, Zang, Zoom! The circus came to town!

On Wednesday, June 16th, after Paul's return from Dallas, we went to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus that came to town!  We first met Camille, Rob and the kids at EZ's for a quick dinner before heading down to the Alamodome.  It was Ashley's first time at the circus and she loved it. She especially loved the dogs doing tricks and the elephants.  We got her a stuffed animal elephant that had a little baby elephant attached (she likes to sleep with it now).  Corey was so good - he just slept on me in the carrier. I swear, he is so easygoing.  We snacked on popcorn and soda and watched all the talented people do these amazing tricks like the tightrope, acrobatics, tiger taming and shooting out of cannons!  We had a ball! I was so proud of Paul because he has a huge and I mean HUGE fear of clowns, and he did it! Yay for Paul!

The parading elephants


The theme was "Zing, Zang, Zoom!"


Paul and Ash watching the show

No comments:

Post a Comment