Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He's crawlin' folks!

Last evening when I went to pick up Corey at Judi's house, they were on the floor with Corey.  Judi said that just 10 minutes before, Corey started crawling!  I was so excited because this little guy had been on the verge of crawling for awhile now and just couldn't quite lift his arms or get the coordination down. He scooted and rolled, would maybe lift an arm here and there, but now he was really crawling! So excited for him.  What a big development.  Sad but exciting..... my little baby is growing so fast! When we got him home that night, once we put him on the floor, you could see it in his face that he was thinking, "oh yeah, I got this now"  Before we know it, he's going to be tearing it up on the floor and not wanting to be held. *sigh*  Anywho, here are some videos that Judi took of him crawling. We are so grateful to Judi and Jorge for taking these videos for us.  It means so much!!!

I just love this little boy! Can hardly believe he's 9 months old already.... 


He is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment