Yes, Paul and I went to the New Kids On the Block/Backstreet Boys show on June 28th and it was awesome. About 3 years ago I went to the New Kids show when they did a reunion tour for their new album and I just HAD to go again when they came to San Antonio. It was a fantastic fun-filled show and I went back to 1989 all over again. And those guys can still sing and dance like nobody's business.
At the show, you could totally ("like totally" - 80s throwback) see the division of generations. There were the 30somethings like myself who were all about the New Kids and the 20somethings who cheered more for the Backstreet Boys. The bands sang songs separately and together and everyone had a great time. You can make fun of me all you want, but I will forever be a New Kids fan. I heart Jordan and Jonathan Knight 4eva!
| Joey McIntyre was "like THAT close" :) |
| A Backstreet Boy - Brian Littrell was right near me |
| My boy - Jordan Knight |
Paul GOT ME! I was having a ball...
(they did a mash-up of We will Rock You and Hangin' Tough")
No comments:
Post a Comment