Happy Halloween from the Remmerts! We always go over to Paul's sister's neighborhood to Trick or Treat with the cousins. Ashley loves walking around with Teresa. She couldn't wait to wear her Rapunzel wig. The first thing she said when she woke up yesterday was "Can I put on my costume now?"
![]() |
| Ashley as Rapunzel |
We picked the wig up over the weekend and did a trial run and it was VERY difficult for me to take off of her to save for Halloween. She was not a happy camper. I know how cheaply made those wigs are so I was doing my very best to keep it in good condition before the big day! :) Corey is still recovering from his surgery last week (more to post on that soon) so I wasn't sure how he would be for Halloween, but he was great! It helped that he was home with Daddy and big sister all day, so he got a lot of resting in and was all geared up to go that night.
| Ready to "saddle up" for the night! |
| Off to Trick or Treat |
I didn't get any pictures of me, but I dressed "80s" and Ashley picked out a navy shirt and jeans for Paul and said that he is "Flynn Ryder" from the Tangled movie. :)
We had a great time Trick or Treating. I was so impressed with Ashley's manners that night. Each house she would go up and say "Trick or Treat" and then a very polite "Thank You" afterward. She woudn't even cut any kids off while walking up to each house. She would step aside and wait her turn. It was precious to watch. She even would give me some candy to put in Corey's bucket because "he doesn't have much candy and I am sharing with him". Doesn't she just melt your heart? I love her so much.
At about 8:00pm she said "only two more houses, please. I am getting really tired." I was ready to call it a night as well. As soon as we got in the house and got the kids ready for bed, I seriously passed out rocking Corey on the rocking chair in his bedroom.
Earlier that day, my office had a Halloween Potluck and I dressed as a Cowgirl. Below is a photo taken with my coworker, Sharon. I borrowed some of Corey's accessories to make my outfit! :)
Below is a picture of Ashley's 2011 Jack o Lantern design. Each year Paul and I have her draw the face, and he cuts it out as close as he can to match it. It's always fun to see what she will draw each year.

No comments:
Post a Comment