Father's Day (June 17th) began with breakfast in bed for Paul. We made his favorite breakfast tacos (sausage.egg, cheese and salsa) and spent time with him in the morning before we got a spontaneous call to join the family over at his Aunt Cheryl's house for a relaxing day of fun! And fun it surely was! We had BBQ and just enjoyed the day outside. There are so many things for the kids to do there and just enjoying the time together really was so nice. Of course, I missed spending time with my brother and Daddy for Father's day, but thankfully we were able to talk on the phone. I really miss my Dad...I haven't seen him since Christmas. :( However, I really am lucky to have such a wonderful Dad, Father in law, husband and brother. God Bless the men in my life!
Here are some photos from the day!
 |
| Corey with Daddy in the morning |
 |
| Cousins Corey and Vincent |
 |
| I love this photo of Corey. So pensive and sweet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment