Monday, November 12, 2012

Corey and Ashley Cuteness

Here are just some random snapshots I took here and there over the Fall of the kids.
 
I went to check on Corey before heading to bed and I saw that he propped that little dog on top of his crib. (September 2012)

cracked me up!

Nothing special, just cuteness.

That sleep mask...she used it for weeks!

I checked on him before going to bed and he had taken his shirt off and placed it on the crib.
One night I caught him completely naked - diaper off too!

Painting together (October 2012)

My little artist.

Corey is wearing my brother's smock when he was little.

Tater with Corey on the couch.

Cutey Corey.

I just LOVE this photo. There is a photo just like this of Ashley and of ME when I was little.
I will have to put them side by side someday. (October 2012)

On the scooter - best buds. (October 2012)

Silly Corey eating a banana.


I just love his look - birthday hat, no shirt, banana, and Elmo slippers.

Whatchu lookin' at Mommy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment