Monday, August 18, 2014
Hello there!
I have been off the blogging train for a VERY long time now. It's been so difficult and I know that I should make more time to write out my thoughts. Thankfully, I have been good at taking notes on "Remmert Happenings" so I haven't missed a beat, but I did really want to get back to blogging. So I am setting myself a goal - to post 1 picture each day. I may or may not write about the photo and I may even include more than one photo, but I wanted to try and capture one moment from each day to look back on. It's also a way for me to jump back into blogging but without over committing myself. It's also nice to set a goal and follow through with it! So...here goes....
Monday, Monday....
It's been driving me nuts that I can't take the time to repaint my toe nail polish. I mean, it's practically all off now aside from the big toe! It just is a reminder of how much stuff is on my to do list that I can't seem to get complete. Hasty, rushed, forgetful, busy, crazy. Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a great idea!!
ReplyDelete