Over the It's been a couple of days since my last post....I was starting to get discouraged. I hadn't taken any pics this week and was having a hard time finding reasons to post. Sooo..... Here's the first pic of the week....CHILI! I made some on the stovetop last night as opposed to the slow cooker. It tasted pretty good. I just need to make a few adjustments.
On to other things....Ashley had a check up this week for her eyes. Several years ago, she was diagnosed with strabismus(slight cross eye) in both eyes and needs to have it checked every couple of months. She will need surgery to correct it eventually, but her eye doc wants to keep an eye on (pun intended) for it in the meantime. She's doing well! Still seeing 20/20! :)
This week I also changed doctors. I went to visit a new practice recommended from two of my coworkers. It's awesome! They really focus on preventative health instead of just throwing me meds and calling it a day. I have been experiencing a lot of pain most likely due to running over the last year. It's been keeping me from running among several activities. I finally went to visit an Airrosti doc at this new practice and had my first appointment last night! Holy cow! I finally feel like somebody can help me! It was awesome. I'm also getting blood work and allergy tested at this new place. I'm really happy with my choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment