Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tape and Carving

I have been to see the Airrosti doctor two times now and after having my fascia being worked out, they tape me up for about 3-4 days to allow the area to heal quicker.  Well, I have been feeling like a wrapped gift with all of the tape I have been getting. The first time, my hip was taped and on Tuesday he worked on my foot, ankle and lower back.


I feel like it has been working, but yesterday I had a lot of pain. I really need to ice today and use my foam roller.

Last night, Paul and the kids carved our pumpkin for Halloween. The kids get to draw the design of the face and then Paul cuts it out exactly like they draw it. This year's pumpkin definitely has some character! Corey drew the nose and one eye, and Ashley drew one eye, the mouth and she added hair to the sides to make it a girl Jack O' Lantern. So I guess it should be called a "Jane O' Lantern" instead. LOL!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment