Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Random collection

Going through my phone to find some pics to post and honestly I haven't taken any in a few days! But I wanted to post some random ones from the last week or so. 
As I said in an earlier post, Paul and I have been really trying to go through the kids clothes and cleaning out the garage. I found this Eagles hoodie that was Ashleys from Aunt Terry and Uncle Steve! I missed the boat on pulling it out in enough time for Corey to wear (it was size 18 months), but I threw it on him for a quick pic anyway! :) 

Green enchiladas from last week. Yum! 

I was preparing dinner one night and Ashley had her nose in another book after her shower. This is how she looks these days! She pretty much goes through a chapter book a day or every two days!

Somebody stole my phone for a selfie again. #dirtyface







No comments:

Post a Comment