Dad arrived late Friday morning. Ashley had stayed home an extra day from school since she was still having a fever and sore throat, so I had both kids there ready to greet him when he arrived. Thankfully Ashley felt better as the day wore on and we could make a trip out to lunch at McAllister's and used one of my birthday coupons at Grimaldi's for a free large pizza with a topping! It was so fun opening the gifts that Mom and Dad gave me for my birthday - a book, a nice spa towel set and an infinity scarf. They also stocked me up with my favorite TastyKakes (peanut butter tandy cakes, chocolate cupcakes and butterscotch krimpets). They also treated me to a ton of soft pretzels from Wawa! I ate them all by Monday (there were 6!). I was in H.E.A.V.E.N.
Here's a photo of us outside of Grimaldi's. It was a long a** wait, but worth it. The pizza is so yummy there!


No comments:
Post a Comment