Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Two things
Before I blog any further about our day to day activities on our vacation, I want to make sure I don't forget to capture some of my feelings throughout the trip. Right now, I am filled with enormous pride for our children. They are so full of love and have been on their best behavior for the majority of the time. Each night after their prayers, we ask the kids to thank Jesus for their blessings and to name two things that they are thankful for. Tonight Corey said "taking a shower in the big double shower and for playing with his new rocket" and Ashley said "love, and for the fun she had on the boat ride today." It's true.. I have never seen her so full of joy! She was truly in her element on that boat ride. I am so grateful to share these experiences with them and for the blessing to be their parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment