Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Race for the Cure

Paul, Ashley and I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this past Saturday. We were joined by Paul's Aunt Cheryl and her mother, Gena. It was a blast and a beautiful day to boot! It was amazing to see over 30,000 people all in one place. All along the race route there were different types of entertainment like hip hop dancers, bands and cheerleaders. Lots of teams had really cool ideas for names. There was one group that were named "Bosom Buddies" and they all had decorated bras ON TOP of their shirts. I attached a photo of them here. After the race, Paul and I went to lunch with Aunt Cheryl and Gena to the Riverwalk Hard Rock Cafe. So between walking a 5K, walking to and from our parked car as well as strolling along the Riverwalk, I'd say we walked over 5 miles that day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment