A couple of weeks ago, my Dad's best friend since grade school and my "Uncle" Mike, was in San Antonio visiting his daughter-in-law, Kate, and her family with his son Ethan and wife Diane. We all were able to meet up at the County Line Restaurant for some good 'ol tasty BBQ and live music. I ordered a delicious pulled pork BBQ sandwich (which I had been thinking about most of the day). YUMMO! Uncle Mike's son, Ethan, now a very grown-up 4th grader was such a joy to be around. He is so bright and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know him as a "big kid." It was cute how he wanted to claim his independence and state that he no longer needed to order off the kid menu. :o) Loved it!
The funniest part of the night was when we first got there, we were giving hugs hello to eachother when Kate and I noticed that we had on the EXACT same shirt with jeans and flip flops! Boy, were we a site! We both joked about how we can't miss a good Kohl's sale! :o) Ashley was being her cute little self and enjoyed hanging with everyone as well. We had to end the evening fairly early because of bedtimes and an early flight for them the following morning. It was a nice evening had by all!
I have yet to eat the the County Line....sounds good!
ReplyDelete