Monday, May 18, 2009

We lost him!

This morning while I was driving Ashley to daycare, I commented about how bright the sun was shining.

Ashley: "Yes, Mommy, the shun-shine is waking. It's so bee-uuu-tiful!"
Me: "Look, the sunshine is chasing us!" (as we're driving it looks like the sun is moving with us)

Ashley starts getting exciting looking at the sun between the trees. Then we turn a corner.

Ashley: "Mommy, where did the shun-shine go?"
Me: "It's behind us now. We turned a corner, and now it's behind us. (she starts craning her neck to see, but can't)

She ponders my answer for a moment and then says, "I think we lost him!"

1 comment:

  1. "As the sun was " hot " pursuit....Ashley and her mom,Sarah,make a quick turn off the highway just before the sun shone its' bright light into their eyes...both were relieved and stated .."Phew that was close..."

    Sarah I don't know if she can get more adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete