
A couple of weeks ago Paul and I had a date night to a Spurs Game. We haven't had a chance to get together just the two of us in at least 6 months, so this was a treat. We treated ourselves to yummy Chipotle burritos on the way. The Spurs were in preseason at the time, and played a team from Greece. It was funny because throughout the night, they'd make funny jokes about Greece. For example, they had the Coyote mascot come out in a leather jacket singing and dancing to "Greece Lightening," or the song "I Need a Hero!" came on at one point (get it, a greek sandwich, the Gyro.) It was funny. During the half, Paul bought me a Spurs hat so I felt super cool! :o) (it doesn't take much) It was nice spending some time with my husband and best friend in the whole world. I love you Paul!
No comments:
Post a Comment