I am almost finished my 20th week of pregnancy which is a huge milestone since 40 weeks is term - so I am officially halfway there! I had an appointment yesterday for my last sonogram to check the length of my cervix (all is great!) and a visit with the doctor. She said that everything is going very well and that she won't need to see me until I am 24 weeks. So after 24 weeks, I go for another visit at 28 weeks and then after that it's every two weeks until I am 34 weeks and then it's every week until I deliver! Yikes! Hard to believe. My doctor did say that since I delivered Ashley at 38 weeks, there's a good chance I would go early with Corey. We'll see... That means I could have a March baby.
I can feel him move around everyday now for the last two weeks or so. It's so amazing to feel the baby's movements. It really makes it feel so real now in addition to my swelling baby bump! I sware over the last week I have officially popped out. It's pretty hard not to notice I am pregnant now. I will try and remember to post some belly shots soon. :o) I didn't have stretch marks with Ashley so I am hoping I won't with Corey either.
In other news, I am hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year so I am gradually collecting grocery items over the last week or so. I have started to become a huge bargain shopper. I always shopped frugally but now I can't stop myself from learning how to maximize low prices with coupons. I get so excited when I see a great price on food and know that I have a coupon to go with it to get an even better bargain. It's slowly becoming an addiction, but I think this is a good addiction. Saving money is always a good thing!! Thanksgiving is going to be great at home. I am looking forward to smelling the turkey roasting in the house all day and having the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on in the background while I cook and bake in my PJ's. Ahhh.... We're having Paul's parents, and his sister Camille and her family (Rob, Claire, Gina, Teresa and baby Vincent) over, so it'll be a nice bunch. I have some activity pages for the kiddos to do at the "kids table" and I am trying to come up with creative ways to decorate the table.
Tonight I am going to see the movie "New Moon" with some girlfriends who also read the Twilight Saga. I read all four books last year in about a month and a half which is CRAZY for me. I normally don't read much let alone that fast. I loved the whole saga! This same group met and went to opening night of "Twilight"last year, so we decided to do the same for "New Moon." We are getting there two hours before the movie starts so that we can get a good spot. I surely hope that's early enough. We've bought our tickets already, but I hate to be in the front row watching a movie, so I am hoping that we find a good spot. Super excited! We're all going out for drinks (minus the alcohol for me) and appetizers beforehand so it's totally a girls night and I am thrilled!
No comments:
Post a Comment