Thursday, February 11, 2010
Cousin Sleepover
Several weeks ago, Paul and I babysat our neices and nephew while Camille and Rob went out one night. We kept Theresa overnight since both of the girls just LOVE playing together and according to Camille, Theresa has just been "itchin'" to stay over for quite some time. Ashley tells Theresa that she is her best friend and gives her hugs and kisses all the time. I am so glad that they have such a great time together. It's a breeze babysitting Theresa because the girls just play so well. Once the girls FINALLY got to bed that night, Paul and I could hear them in the monitor whispering to eachother into the wee hours. It brought back memories of my childhood when I used to sleep over my friends' houses. Super cute! Attached is a photo of them the morning after eating oatmeal for breakfast and watching Saturday morning cartoons. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment