Yes, I know...I have tons of posts to catch up on, but I just had to stick this one in there. Can you stand it?!! Last night Corey's curls fell into a cute little Mohawk after his bath, so this morning instead of mashing them down and coming his hair over, I just decided to "work it"! :) I got out the mousse and a comb and went to town. This is how it turned out. Not the highest 'hawk but the curls make it cute! I realized this morning that it is fun to do boys hair too! I am so used to ribbons and bows, but this is super cool!
 |
| I want to squeeze him!! |
 |
| Happy boy! |
 |
| Let's Party! |
Thanks Judi for taking the photos!
such a stud!!
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Lauren. I think he's pretty darn cute! You've got quite the little stud yourself.
ReplyDeletehe looks so much like ashley!
ReplyDelete