| Still here... |
With that said, I do like to try and capture my thoughts and adventures with this blog and it's really fun to go back and read about what my life was like at certain times. I started this blog in January of 2009 and just looking back at what my life was like just 3 years ago, it's amazing the changes that have happened. And I honestly have forgotten some of them, so I really am glad that I took the time to capture them. So, right now, my goal with this blog is to try and do some catch up posts not only for any of you who actually read my blog, but for me so that I can go back one day and read and remember. :) A lot has happened in December AND not only that, but my sweet little boy will be two in only 3 months and I haven't written any"Corey Development" posts in so long. He has grown up so much this year and I really want to capture all of that. I thankfully have taken notes throughout the year, so I plan on posting all those little Corey updates soon. Not to mention that I will be 32 in just over a month and WOW, just WOW. I am already "in my 30s" now and I remember how much I dreaded turning 30 and here I am almost 2 years into the decade. Craziness.
Anywho, blog updates will be posted very soon about the close of 2011 and I am looking forward to documenting 2012. Happy New Year fellow "podsters". (that's my nickname for my blog followers...hahaha) Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment