Friday, August 22, 2014

Twig Bookstore and Friends

I took the kids to listen to Ms. Anastasia during her story time at the Twig bookstore this morning. I took Ashley once when she was around 5. They usually happen on Friday mornings, so I usually miss it, but today since I was off from work, I got to take the kids. Ms. Anastasia is super animated when she reads. It's very cute. The kids got to have a cookie from a local bakery too and so did I! Yum!!
Listening to the story
Silly Ms. Anastasia 
Kids in front of the bookstore (Ashley bought a book with her own money)

I also want to mention that today I realized how lucky I am to have built such a great network of friends while living out here in Texas. The kind of friends that will help out at a moments notice. I am blessed with a wonderful family but I also realize how awesome it is to have a second family of friends. Xxoo







No comments:

Post a Comment