Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekend Anniversary Getaway

Paul and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary a week later by being a tourist in our own town. Our sweet friend Deann offered us an amazing discount to stay downtown at the Westin hotel where she works. We had a beautiful room with a balcony that overlooked the Riverwalk. It was super relaxing to spend some quality time together. We really appreciated Camille watching the kiddos and my friend Sharon for looking after the doggies. 

I love my husband so much. Cheers to 10 years and I look forward to celebrating many many more!!
Photo from the balcony of our room
Ice cream stop!
Some drinks before dinner
Appetizers before our pizza! Yum!

Sitting on the pool deck and this was our view! Super cool!

Our room number included the numbers of our wedding date! 8/14!
Being goofy in the elevator after our workout. 😜
Breakfast on the river
Cutie!
Soaking it in on the deck before we had to leave. :( 















No comments:

Post a Comment