It happened. I am officially in my mid 30s!! Yikes! I can distinctly remember the night before I turned 30...I was big and pregnant with Corey and Paul and I were lying in bed and I was really upset about ending my 20s. That decade was REALLY good to me. And here I am...midway through my 30s and my 30s have been really good to me so far! It's another stage of life. The babyhood is officially over, we've gone on awesome vacations as a family, my marriage is stronger than ever, I have an office at my job now, and we are blessed with practically a brand new house due to the recent renovations last year! I have some fine lines/wrinkles, but I attribute those to lots of smiles and laughter...and maybe one too many times enjoying the sun at the beach!! But that is good too. Growing up at the beach was one of the best times of my life.
The next five years we have lots of goals waiting to be met, new experiences to experience and relationships to strengthen. My goodness I am so very blessed! I don't ever take it for granted and I know that my relationship with God, my marriage and my children are the greatest gifts.
From all the Facebook posts, to my mini date to Starbucks with Paul yesterday afternoon, to ordering take out at Pei Wei, to diving into a delicious ice cream cake ( I just realized that most of my happy times yesterday circled around food...LOL...fine by me). My birthday was perfect. Just like 35 falls between 30 and 40 perfectly.
 |
| My cake at work.Tuxedo chocolate cake. yummy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment