Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 1st

I realized I had forgotten to post a few more pictures from the previous day. Right now, as it has been almost three weeks ago, the days are beginning to blur and I'm having difficulty deciphering one day from the next! LOL! Which I knew would happen if I waited too long to post...oh well.
Anywho, the photos taken below were from first boating excursion.  We had so much fun and this trip was the first time that I saw Ashley just scream with joy over hopping waves and tasting the salt water fly up in her face! She was in pure heaven as compared to last year when she had a tinge of fear on her face when we stepped foot on the boat. Corey was napping and Cathy was sweet to stay close to the house to listen for him when he woke up so that we could go out on the boat. The water was a getting a bit choppy and we didn't want to lose an opportunity to ride before it got too late. We went on the boat with Aunt Cheryl, Chloe, and Sean. These are some of Aunt Cheryl's photos.

Paul and Teddy!

Teresa and Ashley



A polaroid of us after we got back from the boat. Over the course of the trip, there were two polaroid cameras that everyone used to random photos over the course of the week. It was fun to take them along on our adventures.

Honestly, I can't remember much of this day....but I do remember that it was a bit rainy and chilly and we spent a lot of it indoors. It still was nice to relax inside and look out onto the beautiful fog over the water.  After a delicious breakfast (which I believe were omelets that day), I let my food settle and I got my butt into the home gym and rode the exercise bike for 30 minutes. I watch Kelly and Mike on TV and chose the bike setting course to a "Road Trip in Paris, France". It was low impact but good since I was nervous about going for a run since it had been quite some time since I got out to run.

Paul spent the majority of the day working on a 1,000 piece puzzle, Corey played a lot of Super Mario Bros. on the Wii, Ashley played with Teresa, and I spent some time in reading intermittently while doing some laundry. I also ate a ton of food and drank lots of warm, yummy coffee.









No comments:

Post a Comment