The kids are still on Christmas Vacation and go back January 5th (phew!) so Paul and I had to make arrangements to either stay home or have Camille watch the kiddos while we go back to work. Today I was able to stay home! It was a productive day - got in my workout, we polished off the leftover pancakes from New Years Day, had some hot chocolate, went around the neighborhood with the kids on their scooters and me on my bike, I got some laundry done, the kids wrote down their goals for 2017, had the van towed to the mechanic (it had some issues over the break - turned out to be the alternator), made enchiladas for dinner, played Mario Kart with the kids and Paul (once he got home from work), and then Paul and I did yoga before bed. The kids have been sleeping in our room on their new foldable chairs that turn into beds and it's been a slumber party all break. So this was the last night before they need to get back in their beds for school nights... :( I enjoyed having us all in one room. The decorations are still up and we plan to take them down this weekend. I hate taking them down so I am soaking up the warm glow of the lights until the bitter end.
No comments:
Post a Comment