Wednesday, January 4, 2017

January 4th

Nothing big to post today other than it was back to work for me and getting back into the swing of things.  Tonight I had a chance to sit in on my Team Coach Call for Beachbody which was nice. It really helps to inspire me. I am really excited to grow my business this year and really try and help as many people as possible to get healthy and make health and fitness a priority in their life...just like bathing! :) But seriously, healthy habits shouldn't feel like a chore...just a part of your day (like bathing or brushing your teeth).  I still need to list my short and long term goals for this year...I'm a bit behind, but I'm giving myself until this weekend and I'm okay with that. Plus the decorations are getting put away this weekend... so sad...

The kids are heading back to school tomorrow!! Corey's excited to use his new backpack that he got for Christmas and see his friends. Ashley said she is looking forward to getting some new books from the school library and seeing her friends of course. She is almost finished reading the first Harry Potter book that she got for Christmas. We also got her book 2 and 3 of the series. I'd like to read them too! She has also read BOTH of the Dork Diaries books she got for Christmas from Aunt Terry and Uncle Steve. This kid is a major bookworm and I am not complaining. She is currently writing another story and told me that she wants me to be her Editor. I just adore that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment