 |
| We were just babies! (March 2000) |
As most of you know, Paul and I met at York College during our sophomore year. Since we are "college sweethearts" a friend of mine from the Alumni Office asked if we would like our "love story" to be featured in the latest Alumni E-Newsletter. We were so honored and thrilled! Paul and I wrote it together a couple of weeks ago. It was fun going through pictures and reminiscing about our college days. It's hard to believe that we met over 11 years ago, have two children together and this August we'll celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary!
Last week the Winter E-Newsletter went out to all Alumni and inside was a little blurb and when you clicked on a link, it opened up to the entire story. Click on the link below to see the article. Hope you enjoy!
Click here to see "Our YCP Love Story"
Hello, celebrities! I loved reliving your story this way. They couldn't have chosen a better couple.
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Camille! Love you!
ReplyDelete