Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 17th - Back to Work and School

Basic day at work. Nothing crazy to report. Only thing was I had a TERRIBLE headache last night and just couldn't get my workout in. So Paul and I settled in to doing yoga before bed and then Paul massaged my head and neck to relieve some of the pressure. I'm such a lucky girl. We watched The Mick on Hulu before going to bed and I drank some Yogi Joint Comfort tea....one of my favs!!

I also booked my Mom's flight to come visit us next month!! WOOHOO! Mom hasn't been out to Texas in almost 2 years! I honestly can't remember the last time she was here. It might have been longer than that. Well, she will be flying out on February 22nd and staying until March 21st! A whole month!  The kids are ecstatic. It will be so nice to have her here. Plus she'll be here over the kids Spring Break in March which will be a huge help since we will be working over that time.

Yay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment